|Declaration by the Applicant
MIDNAPORE CITY COLLEGE
Kuturiya, Bhadutala, Midnapore,
Paschim Medinipore-721129,West Bengal,India
have read the rules and regulations
for my admission to
In the year
|01. I do hereby promise that I will not-
(a) Cause any damage to any property of the college and hostel (such as benches;switch boards, furniture, laboratory equipment(s) and other sports equipment etc. Library items such as books, magazine newspaper etc.) any public property in the vicinity of the college or elsewhere.
(b) Damage the desks,benches,chair,walls of the hostel / class room, black boards,toilet,walls of the college etc.with any writing whatsoever.
02. I will be regular to all my classes throughout the year and I will maintain a minimum of 75% of attendance as per rules of college. if for any unforeseen reason I am forced to be absent from the classes for the long time without period intimation to the director. I shall submit a valid explanation at the earliest. I am aware that if 75% attendance is not maintain in all the subject , I will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
03. All the Terminal tests & Examinations conducted by the college will be attended by me without fail.
04. All the assistance, record books, home work etc, will also be completed by me in due time for the purpose of continuous evaluation. I promise to stay in the college beyond the college hours to compete the assignments given to me. If I am unable to submit the same within the stipulated period, I will be not be allowed to appear for the semester examination.
05. I shall attend the class-test examinations,if I fail to do so,I may debarred from appearing for the University Examinations.
06. I shall keep the good name of the college in all my thoughts, behavior and activities in the classroom, in the campus, off the campus and in the hostel.
07. I will be fully devoted in my studies and will mention absolute silence in the classes and shall not disturb the class by indulging in talks or moving in and out of the classroom when classes are in progress.
08. I shall not indulge in ragging or any other kind of misbehavior.
09. I shall simply accept the decision of the management as final in all matters of discipline.
10. I will not use and obscene language anywhere, especially with the college authorities and the teachings stuff whom i have to respect.
11. I shall accept any rule or regulations as framed by the college time to time.